- Small player list bug fix
- Now supports Minecraft Query and Minequery.
- Added extra parameters: server version, game type, map name, plugins.
- Completely new code structure
- Changed method to load external files
- Added a hydrate function to fix PHP notice issues, found by @Zilacon.
- Added support for 3.5.1
- Some changes in the description
- Added Minotar support
- Added new screenshots
- Improved and cleaned up a lot of unnecessary code
- Improved mineQuery class
- Removed show list option
- Show players bug fix, thanks to @FelFireBlog
- Placed html a separate views
- Created a class to get minequery data
- Added the option show players
- Some small layout changes
- Changed calculation for load time and output format to milliseconds.
- Fixed duplicate DOM element ID's wel toggling player-list.
- Removed fixed buffer size.
- Added screenshots.
- Small output fixes in widget().
- Added options "show server status" and "show server name".
- Some small tweaks.
- Code clean-up to make it more readable.
- Added on/off options for: load time, server port and playerlist.
- Fixed load time bug.
- Added a fix to check if the server is online. Before this fix the server returned a 500 "internal server" error..
- Switched to QUERY_JSON instead of QUERY for much easier handling of the reponse data.