Memphis Documents Library is a documents library for WordPress with a robust feature set. It is a great tool for the organization and distribution of files.
What's New With Version 2.6
- New - The ability to allow/deny user types access to Private Posts.
- New - In the setting menu you can now choose the allowed file types.
- New - A restore defaults option has been added this will restore Memphis Documents Library to its factory state, WARNING all files and post will be deleted.
- Update - Updated localization files.
- Update - Uninstall will not remove all saved variables , posts, files, categories, and directories for a single WordPress Site and also WordPress Multisite.
- Bug - Fixed issue where Post Status was not displaying any statuses.
- Bug - Batch upload was cutting of filenames with dots in them.
- Bug - Fixed bug causing new installs to produce errors, these errors would correct themselves but very annoying for users to see.
- Bug - Removed extra label tag in sort box which was cause issues in Firefox.
Memphis Documents Library Features
- Batch Upload of files into the system (Beta)
- Upload media files that match WordPress's white-list. This white-list is configurable from the WordPress menus.
- Download tracking of media
- Posts created for each new media upload, showing information of the specific file.
- Version control, allows you to view and revise to older version of your file.
- The ability to share you files on other websites.
- Referential file methodology. This allows for the updating of a file while the link remains the same.
- Importing of document libraries into your current library, or just migrating to another website.
- Exporting you documents libraries for safe backup and store, migration to another website or sharing with someone else.
- The ability to create, edit and delete categories and subcategories.
- Search for files using the WordPress search.
- Customization of download button