User input has suggested the following changes
- Changed the getSubscriptions code to byrd_subscription(); instead of the complicated code that was first posted. Although the first code is still valid.
- Changed the original code for calling the login for to byrd_login(); the old code is still valid.
- Added support to change the submit buttons text.
- Added ini_set memory limit to ensure that enough memory is set aside for the support page to run properly.
- Added subscription level support so that you may change the default role that a user subscribes to.
There's been a lot of user input and a lot of suggestions, I've changed the following features.
- Added support for html tag <!-- byrd_subscription() --> to make integration with your posts easier
- Added support for html tag <!-- byrd_login() --> to make integration with your posts easier
- If you're installation resides in a root directory the program will still be able to locate your wp-config files.
- The IPN has been adjusted to double check that a user account has been created.
- The Support Forum has been upgraded and works.
- Provided support for the Windows IIS platform.
- The return page URL has been fixed so that users will properly return to your website.
- Link in Wp Menu has been changed to Role Subscriptions and now resides under the USERS tab.
- Updated the paypal IPN
- Fixed the subscription recurring payment issues
- Fixed the byrd_login and byrd_subscription display
- pretty much overhauled the core for stability