- Making all Ontraport, Amazon, and custom videos playable on iOS.
- Upgrading flowplayer to 3.2.8
- Updated $wpdb->prepare so that it no longer throws an error when trying to add videos
- Minor styling tweaks to the sidebar menu title and lesson number to lock down the spacing between h2's and h6's.
- Minor styling tweaks to the video tabs and downloads
- Added the class 'entry-content' to the main div's that contains the main post content so that the font picks up WordPress's default styling in their 2012 theme.
- Minor change to the way that the layout's get set. Added box-sizing to ensure that all themes have a properly centered layout with padding.
- Minor change to the way that the Membership Menu height is calculated. It now sets a default when none is present. It also adds in px if px is not added.
- Minor change to the way that lesson numbers are displayed. This should fix a bug where there was no space between the word lesson, module, etc. and the actual number.
- Changing WP_PLUGIN_URL to plugins_url()
- Cleaning up spacing issues that occured with line endings when going from windows to UNIX
- Changed the method that is used to retrieve download items and videos
- Minor change adding shortcode buttons to the third row of the tinymce editor
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to search pages / posts.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a 'headers already sent' warning message
- Add a fade in / out effect between videos
- Fixed an error when downloading manually uploaded downloadable files
- Fixed an error with the scrollbars not working with the scrollwheel
- Added theme support for Thesis
- Minor change to style.css where we changed #content li from 18px!important to 1.5!important.
- Completely recoded the video player to fix the sizing bugs that were occuring on OAP hosted videos
- Added an option to add video thumbnails for OAP hosted videos.
- Fixed a bug where the lesson menu items in the sidebar still appeared when the global post setting was disabled.
- Added an option in the Settings menu > Menu Items (Sidebar & Overview section) titled Sidebar Menu Item - Bottom Spacing. This allows you to specify the amount of spacing between menu items.
- Added an option in the Settings menu > Menu Items (Sidebar & Overview section) titled Overview Item - Bottom Spacing. This allows you to specify the amount of spacing between overview items.
- Add the ability to add comments to lesson pages.
- Removed OAP jquery and tinyscrollbar scripts as well as oapmembership.css from loading multiple times within the body of the page and used the wp_enqueue_scripts / styles function to hook them into the header.
- Fixed a bug where the WordPress image uploader would not work because it was conflicting with the image uploaders included with this plugin.
- Fixed a bug where the lesson title and lesson number positioning was not working for text templates.
- Fixed a styling issue on the bottom spacing of squared overview sections
- Changed the name from OAP Membership Content to Membership Simplified
- Fixes the issue where the plugin fails activation if the plugin 'duplicate posts' or a built in theme version of 'duplicate-posts' is installed.
- Adds additional shortcode buttons to the visual editor to make it easy to add the PilotPress 'Show If' tags in your content.
- Fixes the issue where the plugin fails activation if OptimizePress is the current theme.
- Changed the custom post type url 'oaplesson' in the lesson url's to 'm'.
- Fixes the 720 by 420 left alignment issue on some themes.
- Fixes the video size issue on the shared template.
- Added Support for Vimeo https (secure) videos
- Added Support for Youtube youtu.be videos
- Added Support for Youtube https videos
- Added Support for Optimize Press
- Removed Support for Embedding Video code (Will come back out in a later release.)
- Updated the styling for the two widgets
- Made a fix to functions.php where oap_posts was defined instead of wp_posts
- Fixed the text template where the Info Box was getting displayed even when it was turned off when using the text template.
- Fixed a bug where upon adding apostrophes, a slash was getting added next to them.
- Changed the name of the shortcode functions to prevent conflicts between other tinymce shortcode button functions.
- Made changes to style.css to fix issues where sub menu items were not displaying.
- Fixed global overrides for video positioning
- Fixed the ability to add and remove menu items
- Fixes the randomly added slashes that were being added to the names of download and video items
- Made a spelling fix in the 'Settings' screen. Changed Infox to Info Box.
- Fixed a bug with the image uploader for the lesson icons
- Fixes the strange spacing issue below videos and above the main text and sidebar.
- Increases the amount of videos that display by default on the membership overview pages from 6 to 20 at a time.
- Fixes the issue where the membership plugin installs jquery without first checking to see if jquery already exists.
- Adds support for 'bullet points' on all list items within the main lesson text area.
- Fixes the issue where the membership lesson icons were not displaying the proper text field to add images in the backend.
- Includes a fix for Installation Problems with Optimize Press
- Initial public release of beta. Please visit membership.officeautopilot.com for more info.
Major Update will list all new features since 1.05 in the next release.
- 4-4-12 - Bug Fixes and New Feature
- Merging code in from Pin
- Fixing layout issues
- Fixing Bugs
- 3-27-12 - Bug Fixes and New Additions
- New Help Menu
- All items are now under the membership content section
- 3-26-12 - Bug Fixes and New Additions
- -20-12 - Bug Fixes
- PilotPress and other shortcodes now work properly. Feature patched by Pin.