vCita's Online Scheduling WordPress plugin offers a self-service appointment scheduling experience for your contacts and clients.
We are proud to offer the easiest appointment booking for WordPress plugin for you and for your website visitors:
- vCita's Online Scheduling WordPress plugin displays your business up-to-date availability on your website, based on your existing calendar, so your staff can save time on client scheduling.
- You can predefine a variety of services or appointments your clients may request: a phone call, an appointment at your office, a class, a service at any location or even a video meeting
- Your Clients can easily select the team member they wish to work with, and instantly receive a customized email message when submitting an online scheduling request.
- The appointment will be added to your calendar and your client will receive an email notification with the appointment details (time, location or phone number), as well as an additional reminder before the meeting
vCita offers a Free Forever plan, and a 14-day trial of our premium subscriptions.
There are only three steps to get started with appointment booking for your WordPress website or blog.
vCita's wordPress Appointment Booking and Online Scheduling Exclusive Features:
- Hassle-free Scheduling Everywhere - Add an appointment booking and online scheduling option not only to your WordPress website, but also to your email signature, social networks and even directory listings and save time on client scheduling.
- Synchronize with Existing Calendars - Display your up-to-date availability on your WordPress website or blog. Whether you are using Google Calendar, Outlook, Apple calendar, Hotmail, Yahoo or any other calendar. Our WordPress appointment booking plugin syncs with any calendar.
- Time-zone adjustment- Your clients can always see your availability, adjusted to their time-zone, and pick the best time for them, when booking an appointment.
- Customize and Brand the client experience - with your language, texts, and logo and theme colors.
- Predefined Services and Meeting Options - Predefine a variety of services or appointments your clients may request an intro call, phone consultation, phone conference, an in-office appointment, in-person service at another location, a video session, Skype meeting, Google hangout, or any other online meeting.
- Auto Responder, Confirmation and Email Reminders - Your clients will instantly receive a customized email message when submitting an appointment booking request. You can even set vCita to automatically confirm scheduling requests on your behalf.
Configure up to two meeting reminders to both you and the client.
- Reduce No Shows, Simplify Rescheduling - Clients are reminded of their upcoming appointment. They can also easily reschedule by following the instructions on the email confirmation they received and simply choosing a new time on your calendar.
- Request payments for your time and service, and secure an online payment upfront - You can request the client's credit-card or PayPal information and guarantee your fees when an appointment or a service is scheduled from our online scheduling for WordPress plugin.
- Manage Your Calendar on Any Device - You and your staff can review, accept or reject meeting requests and appointments at the office or on the go on any mobile device. View your daily or monthly calendar, previous client requests and correspondence with vCita's WordPress online scheduling software.
Building WordPress sites for others?
Use one of our free WordPress online scheduling or contact form plugins on any business website you build and manage all vCita plugins from one dashboard
- Super easy customization of your appointment scheduler- customize your offered services and appointments, general availability, calendar view and more.
- Select from a wide range of display option - offer your clients to schedule a meeting or an appointment using a "schedule now" button, a sidebar, a Proactive pop-up form and more.
- Synchronize your vCita calendar with your Google Calendar, Outlook, iCloud or other calendars, to allow clients to book time with you based on your up-to-date availability.
- Choose the kinds of services and appointments your contacts may request - Set the appointment type, duration and location and create a menu from which your clients can choose.
- Unique appointment options - try vCita phone Conference service, in which both you and your client receive a local dial-in number, so you can have multiple participants and never share your personal number, vCita video meeting room and more.
- Specify a location for your appointments and meetings, call your clients or ask them to call you via phone or Skype.
- Get booking notifications to your inbox and calendar at any mail service.
- New - Edit your clients details, add personal notes and more.
- New - Send your clients a customized Invoice for your time or service.
- New - create your new customized Public Profile where your clients can easily get to know your offered services and book appointments.
- Fully translated to Spanish
- Your client will also receive an email invitation with the appointment details (time, location or phone number), as well as an additional reminder just before the appointment starts.
- Collect payments for your appointments and services or send a separate invoice
- You will automatically get email notifications to the business when bookings are made
- Actively invite your website visitors to book an appointment with you
- Allow clients to easily reschedule appointments and meetings.
- All booking requests are added to your existing calendar
- Keep history of all appointments, meetings and booking requests.
- Comfortable Admin panel and calendar view for booking management.
- Choose vCita dynamic Meeting Scheduler format to increase website visitor engagement
- Combine a contact form with online scheduling options
- Follow up with your clients after the appointment, or send a separate meeting invitation.
- A dashboard to display your online traffic as well as latest booking submissions
- Create unlimited Booking widgets with different styles
- Track when clients open and read your email response
- See all booking requests that needs to be answered in a "Requiere Your Attention" marked section.
- Create your customized auto-replay message to booking requests
- Easy to use, customizable booking calendar.
- Send your clients a direct link to submit a booking request for a speCific service you offer
- Allow booking right from your email- add a link to your email signature.
- Manage all client bookings and interactions from a single advanced platform
- Customize messages to your clients, and keep history of all engagement.
- Friendly appointment booking interface
- Offer several services, each with different duration.
- Customize vCita booking options to your website design and layout.
- End-to-end booking service.
- Let your clients suggest up to 3 time slots for an appointment when booking time with you.
- Invite your clients to submit a booking request using a "schedule now" button
- Send a Thank you note once the appointment ended, and offer your clients to set a follow-up booking.
- ...and many more features!
Learn more about WordPress Appointment Booking and Online Scheduling Plugin by vCita
Next Generation appointment Booking
vCita next generation booking calendar holds a variety of styles for different locations on your website.
Whether it's for an in-person appointment, phone conversation or if you want to provide your services over online video chat meeting.
vCita active meeting scheduler invite visitors all across your website to book meetings in any manner you choose.
Booking it fast and easy!
Find out more about vCita's appointment booking and online scheduling plugin