Math Comment Spam Protection
Asks the visitor making the comment to answer a simple math question. This is intended to prove that the visitor is a human being and not a spam robot
- New: Field for the HTML code in the plugin options
- New: HTML code can be added automatically without altering theme files
- New: now using inc.swg-plugin-framework.php with a better plugin options page
- Fix: now compatible in WordPress 3.0
- Fix: two security issues (XSS) resolved.
- Fix: Further improved hash calculation.
- New: An options menu is available in the WordPress admin options. Also, written-out numbers can be defined.
- Fix: Rarely, a warning message "Division by zero" occurred (was caused by the hash function).
- Fix: Improved hash calculation by considering date and blog title.
Requires: 2.9 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.0.5
Last Updated: 2010-8-8
3.8 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?