MailChimp List Subscribe Form
The MailChimp plugin allows you to quickly and easily add a signup form for your MailChimp list.
- Update styles to be compatible with upcoming 3.8 wp-admin changes
- Developer Mode "Kitchen Sink" takes over plugin for local development
- Developer Mode has filters of changable content
- Fix bug related to required US phone validation
- Now using OAuth flow for user authentication
- Admin UI refresh
- Add link to edit profile within error when duplicate signup occurs
- Fixed bug preventing address fields from submitting correctly.
- Update spanish language files (es_ES and es_MX)
- Fixed bug where multiple checkbox type interest groups were returning an invalid error
- Fixed bug where assets were not enqueueing properly if the plugin directory was not set to 'mailchimp'. Now supports any directory name.
- Fixed bug where entire phone numbers were only being deposited in the area code portion
- CSS should now always load correctly on the front end
- Adding Hebrew and Romanian language support
- Updating translation contribution instructions
- Tested version is now 3.3.1
- Fixed bug with "Settings" link appearing on all plugins (props Jason Lane)
- Resolved issue with unnecessary calls to the MailChimp API during upgrade check
- Resolved PHP warning when there weren't any interest groups
- Field formatting based on type
- Support for multiple interest groups (a data upgrade procedure must be run by visiting the WordPress dashboard)
- Added jQuery datepicker option to be used with dates.
- Added a handful of new translations
- Fixing various PHP notices and deprecated functions (props Jeffry Ghazally)
- Version bump for proper listing on wordpress.org
- Change mailchimpSF_where_am_i() to use plugins_url() in place of WP_PLUGIN_URL to take SSL into account when delivering assets (props John LeBlanc)
- Update MCAPI wrapper to bring back PHP4 support (note: PHP 5.2 to be required starting with WordPress 3.2)
- Change MCAPI wrapper to use a more unique class name, v1.3 of the API, and a much lighter client library
- Fixed internationalization path bug.
- Fixed instances where i18n functions weren't necessary in admin.
- Added more strings to be translated.
- Recommended Upgrade, please see "Upgrading" section of readme.
- Security and various other improvements
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.7.1
Last Updated: 2013-11-21
11 of 50 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?