Like any other WordPress plugin, there are a few different ways to install the files. The easiest way for will be to upload the files directly to the server.
- Download the Plug-In if and save it to your computer. The plug-in can be found at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/mailchimp-newsletter-widget/
- Unzip the plugin package. You will find documentation and two PHP files. The WPMC.php and MCAPI.class.php must both be placed on your server.
- Using FileZilla or your favorite FTP/SFTP client, place these files in your wordpress directory at /wp-content/plugins/.
- Now navigate to your WordPress installation and to the Plugins panel.
- Click the Activate link to have WordPress utilize the plugin. WordPress will confirm the the plugin was activated and you will see a new menu item in the dashboard entitled MailChimp.
- See the included PDF or ODT File for configuration insturctions.