Send mail using SMTP without exceeding the the rate allowed by your mail provider(s). Mail can be sent using multiple
user logins/passwords to give fault tolerance and make each mail message somewhat unique so that it is less likely to
be flagged as SPAM/UCE by either your or the downstream mail providers. Messages can be automatically resent when
the plugin detects Non-delivery messages (NDRs) returned from mail sent by the plugin.
Email can be throttled per outbound SMTP account. Limits can be set for maximum number of recipients per hour and per day.
- Sends mail via SMTP
- Send mail no faster than the configured number of recipients per hour and day. Keeps you in complience with your providers email sending limits.
- Configure multiple SMTP accounts to use for sending messages (Gmail, MSN, Go-daddy, etc)
- Process non-delivery messages and automatically resend messages
- Keep record of sent mail messages so that you can prove to your provider you didn't send SPAM
- Automatically stops sending email when errors encountered, auotmatically restarts after configured period of time
- Mail sending statistics display
- Using multiple email accounts makes it less likely that your email will be incorrectly flagged as SPAM by downstream providers
- Use in combination with other email newsletter, sending and formatting WordPress plug-ins
- Reduces non-delivered mail due to invalid SPAM flagging or exceeding near or downstream provider sending/receiving limits
More information can be found on our web site.