Automatically add a thumbnail for your posts. Retrieve first image from Google (based on post title) and add it as featured image
* First release * Automatically generates featured images
* Error Message on settings with allow_url_fopen OFF * Less empty image generated
* Add "tbm=isch" at the end of the scrapping Google URL. Otherwise it doesn't work any more.
* Last Plugin update fail.. not complete. Fixed.
* Generation didn't work anymore with some selected countries in the list. Fixed. * Choice to generate thumbnail or not regardless for each post * Mass generation of post thumbnails with Action "Generate Magic Post thumbnail"
* Enable mass generation with servers that block some kind of ajax calls. * Add error message when there is no image on Google, and don't create a blank image. * Action 'edit_post' changed to 'save_post' for compatibility when publishing a new post
* Add option "Generate Magic Post Thumbnail" for Custom Post Type
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-6-30
0 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?