fix error in macro definition
fix a bad uri.
corrected version number errors again.
corrected version number errors.
corrected errors in this readme.
- show_custom_fields now can iterate over a list of posts making a table of data from multiple posts easy to do
- macro shortcode now understands inline macros so you do not have to create a content macro post
- macro conditionals can now have a #else# block
- macros can now have default arguments
- added psuedo field __post_title
- ordering fields first by group index then by field name
- excluding fields by class name, e.g. -alpha means exclude fields of class alpha
- injecting the class name into field prefixes and suffixes using the html comment <!–$class–>
- a psuedo parent field __parent so that the parent post can be referenced in a recursion
- wildcarding the group name, e.g. _<,> is now valid
- a special group member field mf2tk_key which will specify the group index as text and whose class is the group class
- indexing groups by name instead of integers using the value of the mf2tk_key, e.g. alpha_beta<gamma,> instead of alpha_beta<1,>
- classes for groups using the class of the mf2tk_key which can be used to include/exclude groups
- group_before/group_after with replacement of html comments <!–$Group–>, <!–$class–>, <!–$group–>
- changed search from using the multiple select html element to multiple select html checkboxes
- Added new features: macros for post content, an alternative dropdown field, an alternative HTML5 compatible get_audio() function and utility functions.
- Enhanced the shortcode feature with more parameters and the search feature with configurable parameters.
- Added a search widget for Magic Fields.
- Added an alternative textbox field that allows you to select previously entered data.
- Added an alternative related type field which uses multiple selection checkboxes instead of a single selection dropdown.
- Enhanced shortcodes to make it easier to display a table of field names and their values.
- Initial release with custom post copy and custom field shortcode features.