Implementing a featured image gallery into your WordPress theme has never been easier! Showcase your portfolio, animate your header or manage your ban
1. Added option to open slider/banner link in new window/tab.
2. In Widget, instead of typing a Slider ID, HTML select box given for easy selection, which lists all the sliders setup.
3. Two new columns added in slider listing table in admin area, for Shortcode and Template code.
4. Reduced columns in DB table.
Second (minor) upgrade
1. Fixed the "header already sent" error on plugin Re-activation.
Third (minor) upgrade
1. Fixed the issue with output slider at the start of post/page, when using shortcode in a post/page.
1. Unlimited images now for a slider. Default number of images for a slider is '5', you can add as many as you want by pressing 'Add Another Image' button.
Same code as 1.1.3, had to make a copy because of wrong version showing on plugin page.
Second major upgrade
1. Based on most popular jQuery Nivo Slider.
2. Supports captions.
3. No more a clone of vSlider.
1. Directions controls.
2. Navigation controls.
3. Themes for Directions/Navigation controls.
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-11-2
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?