Watch how to install and set up the widget or follow the steps below:
- Install the plugin from within the Dashboard or upload the lovefilm folder and all its contents to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Drag and drop the widget onto your sidebar. Go to 'appearance' then 'widgets'
- Edit your preferences in the 'LOVEFiLM Widget' settings panel
- If you have the W3 Total Cache plugin installed, be sure that it is configured correctly, with all the required Apache modules installed, as this has been known to affect other plugins such as the LOVEFiLM Plugin. Alternatively, disable JS Minify Settings in W3 Total Cache as this can break other plugins if misconfigured, including the LOVEFiLM Plugin.