List post from a specific category with options like date format, link text, order and more. Locus is a very simple plugin for display content in diferrent ways:
- Display a single post, page or any available post type.
- Display full content or the excerpt, or both!
- Category descriptions are visible by default, if any.
- Configure date format, link text or hide them all.
- Use styles for every block, (refer the stylesheet in
- Set display post orders, such random, by date, by author, comment count (popularity) etc
- Display thumbnails, if available
- Easy to use: you don't have to learn to use it
- Settings per widget, so you can have different widgets.