- Fixed a link to a broken file
- Fixed a bug on activating the plugin network wide, we disabled network wide activation.
- Cleaned up the plugin and prevented a double loop of the HTTP check, unnecessary.
- Cleaned up more code.
- Security fixes that will prevent somebody from possibly hijacking your website. (Props Jon Cave)
- Added the ability to change the login URL entirely. It will disable /wp-login.php and give it whatever you want to make it.
- Fixed a bug with user's with a index.php base
- Added stats for us to collect about about URL setup and server configuration for our users. This will let us make the plugin even better.
- Fixed bug for having private user management in WP Admin
- Bug fixes
admin-ajax.php to the files that we permit to be access in wp-admin.
- Added way to get back into WP-ADMIN if locked out (See the FAQ)
- Removed the stats that were collected to that we could understand the issues that users were having with the plugin.
- Finally discovered why so many users had HTTP authentication errors. Fixed it to support almost 80% of hosts out there.
- If you still have problems, shoot me an email.
A very late update, sorry! Worked to fix many issues with the admin bar and the "get_current_screen()" error. If you still see issues, please contact me!
- Provided a system dump to help in debugging issues that may arise.
- Fixes a issues on the 404 page under 3.5.1 (
- Cleanup, cleanup!
- Query string detection bug fix by James Bonham
- Issues with WordPress in a sub-directory
- Unit Testing! Unit Testing ensure more reliable code going forward
- Support for WordPress 3.6
- General Cleaning