LJ-XP automatically crossposts blog entries to your LiveJournal (or LiveJournal-based clone) account.
- Crosspost entries to a LiveJournal account or community.
- Customize the crosspost header or footer notice using built-in shortcodes, or create your own.
- Force comments to be on one site or the other, or allow them on both.
- Edit privacy settings for the LiveJournal posts. Choose whether to crosspost private WordPress posts to LJ as private, for friends (including custom friends groups), or not at all.
- Assign tags based on WordPress categories and/or tags.
<!--more--> tag settings (use LJ-cut or just link back to the WordPress post).
- Crosspost only certain categories.
- Crosspost excerpts or full text.
- Choose LJ userpics for each post.
- Add the link to the LJ post to your WordPress post or theme.
- Relative links in the WordPress post are converted to full URLs in the crosspost.
- WordPress galleries, which rely on theme CSS for layout, are crossposted with inline styles.
- Option to not crosspost by default.