listly folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Enter your publisher key in plugin settings page
Adding a List to Your Blog
- Go to Listly to manage your lists eg here is Nick Kellet's list page. You can begin by embedding another person's list.
- On each list page eg '50+ Listly Reviews' there's an 'Embed List' link that takes your to a page like this
- Grab your customized embed code e.g. [listly id="2SC" layout="short" show_header="true" show_author="true" show_sharing="false" show_tools="true" per_page="3"]
- Paste your shortcode into any new or existing post or page.
- Preview or publish to see the list embedded on your blog