List Custom Taxonomy Widget
Multi-widget for displaying category listings for custom post types (custom taxonomies).
- Fixed bug where dropdown input 404d unless it was the built-in category taxonomy; dropdown option should work properly now
- Plugin is WordPress 3.6 compatible
- Added ability to display categories with dropdown (and go button) instead of as a list (the default), find it at the bottom of the "more options" section'
- Improved documentation
- For some reason, I have no idea why, the line that executed the "exclude" capability was commented out. Update fixes the bug.
- Fixed major bug where "categories" was displayed first, with everything else as a child, for many users
- Updated readme
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 3.5
- Added many new features. Click the more options button to view all of the available configuration options. Features include:
- Order by count, id, slug, name, or term group; ascending or descending
- Exclude categories by id
- Only show children of a particular category (useful for nested/hierarchical category systems)
- Detailed configuration options are hidden by default
- Available Taxonomies are now listed in a automatically, so it isn't necessary to go searching for the taxonomy's name
- Ability to show count (or hide it)
- Ability to specify to display hierarchically (like in builtin categories widget)
- Confirmed WordPress 3.4.2 compatibility
- First publically available version of the plugin.
- Compatible with WordPress 3.3.0 through 3.4.1
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2013-9-4
4.5 out of 5 stars
1 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?