LinkedIn Profile Synchronizer Tool
This tool downloads your LinkedIn® profile and maintains a selectable page on your WordPress installation.
- Fixed URL query string used for profile request; thanks Adam.
- Made the dialog size match the content for the dialog that shows the error.
- 0.8.13 was actually broken due to an incorrect tag
- Gets the full profile again using r_fullprofile.
- Displays tabs again. Reported by Neil Koch
- Separated the jQuery distributed css and the customizations done for this plugin.
- Fixed another couple of pass-by-reference fatal error. Reported by Mark Theloosen.
- The plugin now works on PHP 5.4 as well.
- Fixed a pass-by-reference fatal error. Reported by Mark.
- Encountered an incompatibility between this plugin and Tweet Blender. Reported by Jay Collier.
- Removed the PECL OAuth dependency, included the OAuth API found on http://code.google.com/p/oauth-php/.
- Changed the main plugin page, allowing basic configuration from the first tab.
- Fixed an error message raised on PHP 5.4. Reported by Martin Mayer.
- Fixed an foreach error when the OAuth extension is not available.
- Uninstallation fails when the OAuth extension was not available. Reported by Richard Dunn.
- Removed curl as a fixed request engine for the OAuth PECL module because of an error. Reported by Senad Aruc.
- PHP needs to be compiled with Curl in order to download the profile data from Stack Exchange. Disabled the option when the platform does not have Curl.
- Fixed error in jQuery scripting.
- Fixed error in jQuery when pressing the Save button without downloading the profile.
- Added support for Stack Exchange QA sites.
- Initial release. 0.8.0 was under active development
Requires: 3.3.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2013-10-21
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?