Easily publish different types of text link products and in-content ads from linkworth.com.
- Fixed php warning in foreach loop.
- Fix for anchor texts that contain special chars.
- Updated Loop Count Value
- Updated Tested Version
- Added check for 'Allow Link Description.'
- Added display of both titles and descriptions.
- Updated function for cleaning title and descriptions.
- Updated check for home page.
- Added support for plugins using 'Safe Mode' in PHP.
- Added new warning for more then one instance of 'The Loop.'
- Updated function location for identification and linkwords.
- Updated location for determining 'The Loop' count.
- Fix for 'Update Deal List' button not working properly.
- Fix for LinkWords not showing comment with silent disabled.
- Added 'LinkWorth' tab for settings.
- Added new version of 'debug' for LinkWorth admins.
- Added option for LinkInTxt to be displayed as 'Tags' on single pages.
- Added option to set link size; they are not random now.
- Updated additions for user identification system.
- Updated the look of settings for closer match to WordPress styles.
- Updated 'Link Styles' for easier layout and options.
- Removed LinkSura code. The product is not longer avaliable at LinkWorth.
- Removed the 'LinkWorth' link from under 'Settings' tab.
- Removed 'LinkMura in sidebar' option.
- Removed 'Do not display after loop' option.
- Removed old 'debug' option.
- Fix for 'Settings' page split into 'General' and 'Advanced' setting pages.
- Fix for LinkBB default path name changed to 'pages.'
- Fix for widget default title changed to 'Friends.'
- Fix for LinkInTxt to only show on their required page.
- Fix for identification of 'The Loop' by plugin.
- Fix for how links are passed to the browser.
- Fix for detection of 'The Loop' on pages.
- Fix for home page deals showing up on sub-page(s) considered the home page by WordPress.
- Easier identification of plugin users for LinkWorth's system.
- Fix for Linkwords being displayed on single posts when option to disable LinkWords was selected
- Linkwords are able to be displayed without other deals
- Fix WordPress multisite to update blogs Website ID and Hash correctly
- Fix updated function to register widget and register widget control [You will need to set widget back to the sidebar]
- Update admin page to show multisite Website ID and Hash and Website ID and Hash per site correctly
- Update LinkAds now have title attributes set in LinkWorth control center
- Update LinkMuras now have title attributes set in LinkWorth control center
Requires: 2.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2012-6-21
4.5 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?