This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Simply download the plug-in and manage it in your WordPress Admin panel, under the Settings option.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel
- Go to Plug-ins and Activate the Rakuten LinkShare Link Lookup plug-in
- Rakuten LinkShare Link Lookup will now be displayed as an option in your Settings section.
- For first step instructions, go to Settings > Rakuten LinkShare Link Lookup
- Enter your feed token
- Move to the page for creating a new post.
- Click on the Rakuten LinkShare logo that should now appear in the upper right hand corner.
- There are two possible ways to use the panel that unfolds on your new post editing page.
a: You can use Rakuten LinkShare's Link Generator function to convert any link from a advertiser into a commission-generating link.
b: You can search Rakuten LinkShare's Link Finder database to look up items by keyword.