Limit a post title to X characters
Limit posts title length as defined in options. Shows the current character count and stops the publication process if the length goes over.
- Bug fix: Character count would bug and think a title was under allowed character cound while editing an already submitted post.
- Changed everything in the source code that where referencing to french word so it's easier for the community to understand.
- Fixed a bug where counter would turn falsly red when opening an already saved post / draft.
- Link to option page in the plugin menu is fixed.
- Character verification checks if number of character is under or equal to the limit, and not only under it.
- Added support for l18n with english as default language.
- Translation added: fr_FR.
- Added an option page for the plugin.
- Administrators can define the limit of character the plugin will check in the option page.
- Administrators can define if they are subject to the plugin limitation or not.
- Changed plugin internal naming convention.
- Changed some of the plugin files' name. Users upgrading from version 1.1.1 and earlier can have trouble due to name changes. They should do a clean install instead
- Removed unnecessary files rendered useless.
- Changed style of the counter box.
- Corrected some typos and spelling mistakes.
- File path to some included files corrected.
- Corrected typos in the alerts.
- Correcting codes that could make the plugin break on certain situations.
- Release. Everything seems to work !
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2012-2-2
0 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?