Engage your blog's audience with an embedded social feed, which takes its content from your Facebook feed/timeline, LinkedIn and Twitter updates, blogs and RSS.
What can you show your readers using the Likehack widget?
- All the links you have shared via your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- The top stories from your social feeds, carefully picked out by people like you. You can add RSS, blogs, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as the sources for your content.
As a result, your readers will see worthwhile, hand-picked content from your social accounts, which will be extremely engaging and interesting and offer a whole new dimension to your blog.
Benefits for your blog
- Engage your audience with top, hand-picked content.
- Persuade users to follow your social accounts.
- More fresh content with no effort at all on your part.
How to get started
- To use the LikeHack widget, go to LikeHack.com and sign up for a free account.
- Connect all the social accounts and feeds you wish LikeHack to access.
- Then, go to LikeHack.com->Settings and copy your ‘access token’.
- Install the plugin and connect it to LikeHack using the access token.
- Customize your widget and have fun!
- The initial import and analyzing takes time, you will be notified by e-mail when it is ready, and you can then begin using the widget.
- LikeHack maintains your WordPress theme style and colors.