- Plugin is available in English and in German
- the Button can be individualy created for every site or one button for the entire blog
- you can exclude sites which won't get a like button
- individual button position (before/after the content)
- add all available OpenGraph Meta-Tags including video and audio tags
- choose any language for your Like Button you want (any one that Facebook supports)
- you can individually design your Like-Button with css (css-Class)
- our Like-Button-Generator makes it even more easier for you to create a Like Button
- Analyse your Blog: Analyse the activity of your visitors and their likes (Dashboard Widget and additional stuff)
- Use iFrame or XFBML-Button including the Send-Button (with share and comment functionality)
- Use the Send-Button (new feature) of Facebook right now! It is availble now!
- use a shortcode to insert the like-Button wherever you want it to show up on your page
- create a Like-Button Sidebar-Widget (also individual Like-Button for every Site/Post or one Like-Button for the entire site)
- Facebook Recommendation and Activity Feed: it is also possible to add this Widgets beside the Like-Button Widget
- Recommendations-Sidebar-Widget: you can also add a Recommendations-Widget to your Sidebar
- BugTracker and live support on our FanPage
- easily connect your Facebook-Account, Fanpage or Application with the Like-Button on your blog
- Individual Description-Tag for every post/page of your blog
- you can choose a individual (fb-)image for each post/page
- you can set up to three images for every post/page including the featured image of each post/page
- Exclude Pages with their ID or with a single click on the checkbox on every Post-/Page-Edit Site with the Editor-Widget
- design your Like-Button individually from the Design Page with the CSS-Box
- You can now add anything you want (Twitter Button, Images, Text) beside the generated Like Button
- Admin-Bar Menu with many options you can set right from the frontend of your blog (WP 3.1+)
- new and fully integrated Template-Function now available (WP 3.1+)
- and many more (read more on our GB-World Facebook-Pageor on our Blog)
This plugin adds a Like-Button after every post/page you choose (you can exclude Posts/Pages/..., These excluded sites will have no Like-Button). The Like-Button-Widget includes a little Like-Button-Generator to make it easier for you to get a Like-Button to your sidebar. It also adds a Shortcode for your like-Button. It is also possible to choose the XFBML or the iframe-Button. You could also choose the position of your like-button within the post/page.
It also adds a Shortcode
[like url=http://www.gb-world.net] which inserts the code for your Facebook-Like-Button. You can create a like-Button with the FB-LB-Generator on the settings-page. After that it is possible to create some Open-Graph-Protocol-Meta-Tags which will be written in the -section. Also the JavaSDK will be used for your Buttons. But only if you enter a valid Facebook-AppID into the AppID-Box.
Now you can put the shortcode
[like] or with the url-attribute (
[like url=http://www.gb-world.net]) where ever you want to insert the Facebook-Like-Button.
There is also a new Widget available. Go to the Widget-Page and add the Facebook-Like-Button-Generator to your sidebar. Enter all your information into the FB-LB-Generator - that's it.
Bugs and Live Support
If you find any bugs please report them at our BugTracker: | BugTracker |
We need your help to translate our plugin into more different languages (currently only English and German is supported). Write a new topic in our forum if you would like to help us. Thx!
Internationalization Support: English, Deutsch
Become a Fan of GB-World
Become a Fan of GB-World and get all the latest development and social media news daily!
Other Important Links
| GB-World-Post |
| Become a Fan of GB-World.net |
| GB-Wiki |
| Tutorial |
| Support |