Like Button for Twitter by Truelike
Publishers, get the Like Button for Twitter here! Let your visitors promote your content on Twitter and on Truelike.com!
- Upload the contents of the zip file to your '/wp-content/plugins' directory. The files should all be within a folder called 'like-button-for-twitter'
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to your Settings menu, and choose "Truelike"
- Choose what type of button youw want to use
- Choose the Page/Item type for each of your posts. For most people this should be set to "article", but choose whatever Type is relevant for your posts
- If prompted, choose the Page/Item Category for your posts
- Optional: change the button position on the page
- Optional: include a hashtag to be included in your visitors' tweets
- Optional: You should see your categories listed on this page - you may override the Global Settings for each category if desired
Compatible up to: 3.0.5
Last Updated: 2010-11-8
2.6 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?