- Corrected a bug that showed social media icons even while their corresponding fields were empty.
- Fixed bug that prevented optional fields from being cleared and saved after updating an entry.
- Implemented temporary fix for the limitation on how many entries are displayed at a time.
- Made WordPress 3.5 the minimum required version to operate this plugin.
- Modified logo file naming function to use listing names instead of login names.
- Added dialog boxes to Submit Listing to ensure a
listing name and/or
login name is entered.
- Added setting to change the default view of the directory front end to either Categories or Listings.
- Added Malaysia to the country list.
- Added Malaysian states/provinces dropdown when selecting Malaysia in the country selector.
- All Listings is now the default view instead of Categories.
- Fixed bug where uploaded documents lead to 404 error pages.
- Fixed a bug that removed client logo when editing a listing in the back end.
- Patched logo/file migration code to fix issue from warning message
- Fixed bug that caused the
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare() message to appear.
- Revised handling of logos and files again so that they are uploaded to
- Added code to move logos and files from previous versions to the new directory.
- Corrected verbiage in some spots of the plugin to read as Listing instead of Business.
- Fixed bug that prevented Web, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn icons from working.
- Added the ability to change the directory label from
Business to whatever the user chooses and have this change reflected across the entire plugin.
- Fixed some bugs in the process of adding/removing categories.
- Fixed bug involving jQuery that broke some functionality in the back end.
- Revised how logos and files are handled by the business directory.
- Welcome message now displays on the front end.
- Added international address support for specific countries.
- Fixed error that contained warning message about headers already being sent when adding a new business.
- Added the ability to disable Google Maps from all businesses.
- Added ability to change the directory title from Business Directory to anything else.
- Welcome message appears above directory like it should.
- Additional Information sections have a small area to be displayed on the front end.
- Modified form(s) to allow a workaround for international addresses.
- Separated plugin out in to multiple config files for easier code maintenence.
Added options for directory title, and whether to display the promo filter in the search box.