- Unzip all files to the
- Log into WordPress admin and activate the 'Latest Vines' plugin through the 'Plugins' menu
Once the plugin is installed you must bind it to a Twitter account as follows:
- Register a Twitter application at https://dev.twitter.com/apps
- Note the Consumer key and Consumer secret under OAuth settings
- Log into WordPress admin and go to Settings > Twitter API
- Enter the consumer key and secret and click 'Save settings'
- Click the 'Connect to Twitter' button and follow the prompts.
Once your site is authenticated you can configure the widget as follows:
- Log into WordPress admin and go to Appearance > Widgets
- Drag 'Latest Vines' from 'Available widgets' to where you want it. e.g. Main Sidebar
- Optionally configure the widget title and number of Vines to display.