Latest Canadian Healthcare Jobs sidebar widget
Displays a live map of Canada showing the latest jobs posted on the Hospital.ca medical job listing service
- Login to your blog and go to the Plugins page.
- Click on the 'Add New' button.
- Search for 'Latest Canadian Healthcare Jobs'.
- Click 'Install now'.
- If prompted, enter your FTP username and password. (If you don't know these, ask your web hosting provider for them.)
- Click 'Activate plugin'.
- Download the plugin ZIP file and un-zip it.
- Upload the latest-canadian-healthcare-jobs folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Just re-upload the plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins directory to overwrite the old files.
- After activating the plugin, go to the 'Widgets' page under the Appearance menu.
- Click on the 'Canadian Healthcare Jobs Widget' box and drag it to the 'Main Sidebar' (or any other widget areas your theme provides) in the location you wish it to appear.
- When the widget is in place, a pull-down menu will let you select either the 'Light' or 'Dark' color scheme. Select and click 'Save'.
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.1
Last Updated: 2013-2-26
Got something to say? Need help?