Last.fm Recently Played Tracks
Plugin to display recently played tracks from Last.fm for a user.
- Added internalization of errors that occur when Last.fm provides bad responses to the plugin. Also fixed issue with incompatibility with Searchlight plugin.
- Moved styling to external stylesheet. Widget will now default to the font and styling of your theme. You can customize it in the custom.css file by using the Plugin Editor.
- Fixes for Firefox not displaying widget styling properly.
- Added requests for link to profile and ability to customize styling.
- Contains checks and fixes for issues that may arise when a theme is missing certain variables.
- Major code fix that could cause error on some webhosts with differing PHP setups.
- Minor code and bug fixes.
- Code updates and fixes as identified by plugin users.
- Updated coding to support shortcode usage as well as code cleanup.
- Corrected several spelling errors throughout plugin as well as removal of some deprecated PHP functions.
- Added option to be able to select whether or not to use JS as a temporary fix for some issues working with themes such as FutureBlogger.
- Cosmetic fix for long song titles
- Added option to select whether to enable AJAX/JS auto-refresh of tracks.
- Cosmetic updates to settings section.
- In this version of the plugin, auto refresh is DISABLED by default.
- Addresses caching issue and code fix for if user doesn't have profile picture so that no "X" or "?" appears instead. (Thanks Cidney!)
- Fixed issue caused by whitespace in PHP code that caused activation error and on some blogs header output errors
- Fix that caused play time to show up incorrectly
- Compatibility check for version 3.0.1 of WordPress
- Added user info functionality
- Fixed slight spelling issues throughout the plugin
- Added auto-refresh of tracks using JS
- Added error message if last.fm is down
Requires: 2.9.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.0.5
Last Updated: 2011-1-2
4.4 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?