To install the plugin, please follow these steps:
- Download the zipped plugin file to your local machine.
- Unzip the file.
- Upload the 'last-updated-posts-widget' folder to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory on your webserver.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to 'Widgets' section under 'Appearance' menu in WordPress and add the 'Last Updated Posts Widget' in your sidebar.
- Open the widget options and...
Write the number of posts to show (leave empty to show all posts).
Checkbox to show data and choose data format.
Insert a widget title to fit your design.