- Added: New Shortcodes! Fancy List and Column shortcodes
- Added: Added email confirmation support to Inbound Forms tool
- Added: Added New Welcome Page with Tutorial Video on Getting Started
- Added: New Debug Tab for faster support requests/debugging
- Fixed: CSS conflicts with button classes
- Added: Added InboundNow form creation and management system (beta)
- Added: Support for InboundNow cross plugin extensions
- Added: 'Sticky Variations' to global settings.
- Added: Easier way for extension developers to license their extensions.
- Added: 'header' setting component to global settings.
- Fixed: Security issues
- Improvement: Improved data management for global settings, metaboxes, and extensions.
- Fixed: Security issue with vulnerability to sql injection.
- Fixed: Issues with shortcodes rendering in wp-admin for variations.
- Fixed: Issues with navigation menu items breaking on landing pages with the default template selected.
- Fixed: Issue with post_content not saving for variations.
- Added: [lp_conversion_area] Shortcode. It renders form conversion area anywhere on landing page
- Fixed: Restored the ability to delete custom templates from 'Templates' section.
- Fixed: Issue with extension license keys not validating
- Fixed: Issue with shortcodes not firing on select core templates
- Improvement: Converted global settings data array to new easier to read format for development, added in legacy support.
- Fixed: Variation saves for custom css and custom js.
- Fixed: jQuery error related to wysiwyg content formatting.
- Improved extension metabox loading for quicker load times and optimized meta data storage.
- Phased out more 'old method' split testing components.
- Improved .htaccess parsing.
- Addressed issue with line breaks being removed from WYSIWYG editors.
- Added in tours for the edit screen and the list of landing page screen for new users to learn how to use the tool quickly and easily
- Updated conversion tracking for wp-leads addon plugin
- Added in option for default templates to toggle on/off navigation
- Removed old A/B split testing and the new system is fully in place!
- Added in A/B stats to the main landing page list view
- Release new and improved version of A/B testing!
- Ajax saving on landing page options for faster page edits
- Frontend Visual Editor to see what you are editing/changing
- Enabled frontend editor for use on normal pages and posts
Providing better conversion and impression tracking for landing pages that are set as homepage.
Fixing activation bug
Fixing issue with jquery submission errors.
Added capability to activate and update license keys for premium extensions. Added ability to define white listed HTML elements for Form Standardization process.
Fixed issue with WP_List_table causing posts to to save or edit propperly Attempt 001
Added cookie based auto-field population & lead data collection to core.
Fixed issue with global setting's radio buttons not holding new set values.
Solutions for custom post type wp rewrite issue on activation.
Introducing version control system for extensions.
Migrating store to new location. Updating version control systems
Added new defitions to form standardization parser. Limited .htaccess rewrites to plugin activation to try and mitigate .htaccess corruptions.
Fixed issue with conversions not recording on some servers by forcing form submittal to wait until ajax has completely finnished loading before continuing to process form.
Fixed issue with plugins and wp core refusing to update on some installations when landing page plugin is activated.
Debugging cross browser impressions and conversion tracking. Implemented soltion for url-to-postid conversions that's compatible with the /slug/ removal extension for landing pages plugin.
Added email validation check to prevent false positives when form standardization is turned on.
Bug Fix: 'Clear Stats' button.