Knews is a powerful multilingual plug-in that allows you to build professional looking newsletters, segment subscribers in different mailing lists as well as segment them by language all in a matter of minutes.
Includes a custom, unique modular WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor. Based on templates, with no need to know HTML.
- PREMIUM VERSION RELEASED: Knews still free and unlimited... but there is a Premim Version also (see below)
- HTML code edition inside WYSIWYG Editor!
- Easy SMTP default configuration for 1&1 and GoDaddy hostings & Gmail and Yahoo external accounts.
- Automated newslettering creation and submit (tutorial here).
- New premium template "Officina", in our (new shop).
- Widget for subscriber and surfing language capture, with Name and Surname optional fields.
- Newsletter customization: Name and Surname token replacement in submit time.
- Possibility of creating your own templates (tutorial here).
- Multilingual: it recognizes the languages of the blog or website automatically; compatible with WPML and qTranslate.
- Segmentation of subscribers by language and in different mailing lists
- Support for SMTP sending (tutorial here).
- Total control of deferred sending, pause, start, end, logs, error reports and re-sending.
- Personalisation of all interaction messages with users, in any installed language.
- Multilingual back office: English, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Finnish, Dutch, Greek and Catalan.
- Automated subscription, cancellation and confirmation of subscribers.
- Flexible, simple and intuitive import wizard: any order of columns and encoding will be correctly interpreted in a .CSV file.
- Statistics: Sign ups, unsubscriptions, newsletter submits, user clicks, user can't read click, etc.
- Free and without limitations.
Knews has a Premium version, with this extra features:
- Automated bounce handling
- Double width newslettering: desktop and mobile
- User mass management
- Latest Newsletters Widget, shortcode & function
- Permission management: Allow & disallow users by roles
- Custom Post Types: support for manual & automated
- Add custom fields as you want to the users
- Featured post image support for manual and automated insertion
More info here: http://www.knewsplugin.com.
A WYSIWYG Editor Demo:
- NEW: Greek - gr_GR (Thanks to Konstantinos Marinoglou)
- English - en_US (Knews Team & Ypsilon http://www.ypsilonet.com )
- French - fr_FR (thanks to: Ypsilon http://www.ypsilonet.com )
- German - de_DE (thanks to: Oliver-Frank Hebel http://www.brand-bull.com )
- Italian - it_IT (thanks to: Ypsilon http://www.ypsilonet.com )
- Spanish - es_ES (Knews Team)
- Catalan - ca (Knews Team)
- Arabic - ar (thanks to: Hasan Yousef)
- Finnish - fi (thanks to: Esa Ratanen http://eccola.fi )
- Bosnian - sr_RS - about 60% translated (thanks to: Hasan Yousef)
- Croatian - hr - about 60% translated (thanks to: Hasan Yousef)
- Serbian - sr_RS - about 60% translated (thanks to: Hasan Yousef)
- Russian - ru_RU (Thanks to Ivan Komarov. http://http://ivkom.ru )
- Dutch - nl_NL (Thanks to: Carl Rozema. http://www.hetsites.nl )
- Support for xili-language, polylang and transposh plugins.
- Continued improvement of the WYSIWYG editor.
- More templates.