1.6.1 ( 2014-04-22 )
- Bugfix: URL attachment doesn't save
1.6.0 ( 2014-04-17 )
- Removed Carousels & Logo's from the Menu Settings page in WordPress back-end
- Added option to set Autoplay Pauses
- Fixed a problem with translation files
- Added logo alignment options (requires logo height to be set)
- Added logo height option (default height is set to 150 pixels)
- Improvement: When using Visual Composer Fontend Editor, Logo Carousels were messed up. Now showing an error message instead of Logo Carousel.
- Added a global option (applies on all carousels) for including jQuery from the plugin.
- Little improvements
Important notes about the 1.6.0 update:
- The new height option will be added to existing Logo Carousels too. This could mess up your styling on the existing carousels.
- Kiwi is not going to support Visual Composer, because it is a paid plugin. The fix in this release is just an easy fix for people who still want to use Visual Composer.
- The new jQuery setting is disabled by default, you should enable this only when your WordPress themes or plugins are not using jQuery already.
- When you are not sure your theme / plugins are including jQuery already, you can simply test it by creating a carousel and put it somewhere on your website. If the carousel is working, you don't need to enable jQuery from the plugin.
- Improvements on the "Manage Carousels" page
- Logo and URL columns are added in the Logos overview
- Bugfix: Ticker mode is glitching after hover
- Reversed some changes from last update, because of a bug
- Some changes in the Dutch translation file
- Bugfix: Ticker Mode glitch when the loop start over
- Bugfix: Pause on hover in Ticker Mode does not work
- Improvement: Next & Previous controls are now suitable for retina displays.
- Added Autoplay option. Turned on by default.
- Added Clickable logos options: Open in new tab, Open in same window or Turn off.
- Echo the logo carousel with a PHP function.
- ...and other little improvements
- Add a url to your logo to make it clickable
- Bugfix: A problem with creating new carousels
- Some other little improvements
- Better settings page layout
- Sort logos by your Custom Order, by Title, by Date or Random
- New font icon for WordPress 3.8
- First release, Beta version