Attention: Custom Contact Forms really needs support from developers. We need code contribution to make this plugin better.
Easily manage users and questions, by provide registration form, and ask question form, also display list of QA on your site.
- NEW Rearrange fields with a drag-and-drop interface
- NEW - Date field that when click displays a stylish calender popover
- All form submissions saved and displayed in admin panel as well as emailed to you
- Error messages can be customized for each field
- Choose between XHTML or HTML. All code is clean and valid!
- Create unlimited fields
- Required Fields
- Create text fields, textareas, checkboxs, and dropdown fields!
- Displays forms in theme files as well as pages and posts.
- Customize every aspect of fields and forms: titles, labels, maxlength, initial value, form action, form method, form style, and much more
- Create checkboxes, textareas, text fields, etc.
- You can create unlimited styles to use on as many forms as you want without any knowledge of css or html.
- Show a stylish JQuery form thank you message or use a custom thank you page.
- Custom error pages for when forms are filled out incorrectly
- Option to have forms remember field values for when users hit the back button after an error
- Script in constant development - new version released every week
- Set a custom thank you page for each form or use the built in thank you page popover with a custom thank you message
- Manage options for your dropdowns and radio fields in an easy to use manager
- Popover forms with Jquery (Coming soon!)
- Free unlimited support
- Assign different CSS classes to each field.
- Ability to disable JQuery if it is conflicting with other plugins.
- Uses UTF8 character set so non-english characters are easily used!
- Works with WordPress 3.0+
- PHP register_globals and safe_mode should be set to "Off" (this is done in your php.ini file)
- Your theme must call wp_head() and wp_footer()