Web Directory WordPress plugin
Display your existing WordPress bookmarks into link directory by simply inserting a shortcode.
you can customize it using a CSS file placed inside you
- Fixed linkcat validation issue for submission form
- Fixed permalinks to work for blogs under subdirectories
- Added support for a link submission form using the contact form 7 plugin.
- Made some internal plugin changes in preparation for the new features in next major version.
- Default Web Directory theme now works for the default WordPress theme out of the box.
- You can now use paging if your list of links in a category becomes too long
- Detects all in one seo and tries to work nicely when generating the html title meta value
- Added a option to remove prefix label for the Category Title.
- Tested for WordPress 2.8.2
Requires: 2.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.9.2
Last Updated: 2010-5-26
Got something to say? Need help?