Adds essential Open Graph information to your WordPress header.
- Bug Fix: Images returnign a string instead of an Array if post has 1 image.
- tidying of __construct
- streamlining of init_child
- moved to use frameworks: define_child_settings_sections
- moved to use frameworks: define_child_settings_array
- moved to use frameworks: add_plugin_to_menu
- Added action: _social_graph_data_get___kevinjohn_gallagher___social_graph_control
- Added action: _social_graph_data_set___kevinjohn_gallagher___social_graph_control
- Setarated GET and SET methods for data storage.
- Added better ordering for meta tags (looks and reads better)
- Better parsing of meta tag array
- Addition of key_name and value_name to better handle different meta tag structures
- Addition of new types in line with WordPress Post_Formats e.g. Image, gallery, video, audio.
- Dropped get_children() in favour of parsing content for images.
- Separate language filter.
- Stopped duplication of code between framework extensions.
- Properly escape each output.
- Added hooks to each externally facing function to enable child/extension loading: See Twitter Cards and Facebook extensions.
- Removed Facebook App/Pages functionality into separate plugin.
- Removed Twitter Cards functionality separate plugin.
- Added default image for Open Graph with default WordPress media library integration.
- Added integration for Joost de Valk's wonderful WPSEO (SEO title, description, and keywords).
- Tweaked user's "contact method" update on profiles to match that of other plugins, so that we don't all over write each other.
- Moved data definitions to separate functions.
- Moved non-standard tags to separate extension plug-ins
- Added transient deletion hook - prepping for 3.0 release
- Removal of non-GPLv3 compatible functions.
- Publish to WP.org repository.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-7-8
Got something to say? Need help?