- Added the necessary Karen fonts to support Chrome and Safari (mostly) on OSX.
- Added CSS to select the proper font for WPML's language switcher widgit.
- Added support for Pwo Karen.
- Removed the canvas drawing and font changing scripts, remote font loading should be enough in most cases.
- Fixed a bug in the search filter hook
- Added CSS to specify fonts, no longer any need to add this to the theme
- Added remote font loading via the CSS
- Added a script to try different fonts and apply the first one that displays correctly
- Added script functionality to draw text on html canvas elements in cases where the native fonts are not able to display correctly (mostly webkit browsers, I think)
This version should work out of the box on any theme as long as you don't use Karen in post or page titles. Also, in order for the script to display a warning message if it fails to display correctly, your theme will need to provide one. For more information, see the installation page.