Install jWordGalleria plugin widget by following these simple steps and you will have it ready adn running in just few minutes!
- Go to the plugin URL: http://smfarookstudios.com/home/?page_id=21
- Click the Download link and save the zip file "jwordgalleria.zip" in your local hard drive
- Extract the content of the zip file in a temporary location using WinZip, WinRar or similiar unzip tool
wjgwidget.php and the sub-folder
wjg to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory of your wordpress application
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress Admin control panel
- In WordPress Admin control panel go to Appearance > Widgets and drag the jWordGalleria widget to a desired location
- In the Widget options fields provide a title for your widget and choose a folder where your images are. jWordGalleria reads from the same folders where you upload your files and images in WordPress!
- Custom Album (optional): you can directly upload a folder full of images into your wordpress app without having to go through the WordPress file upload by FTP-ing your image folder under You can also create your own subfolder under
/wp-content/uploads/YYYY where YYYY denotes the current year. For example, if you have a folder 'mypics' full of images in your hard drive and the current year is 2010; you will FTP-ing the folder under
- Go to your wordpress site and refresh! That should be it! The image gallery widget will show up auto-loaded with the images from teh folder you specified in step-7