The JW Player WordPress Plugin makes it extremely easy to deliver Flash and HTML5 video through your WordPress website. This plugin allows for easy customization and embedding of Flash and HTML5 video using the JW Player in your WordPress posts. It provides support for all of the JW Player 6 configuration options, including custom watermarks, HLS/RTMP streaming and VAST/VPAID advertising.
- Full support for JW Player 6 for Flash and HTML5.
- Convenient and reliable CDN hosting of the actual JW Player assets.
- Full Pro, Premium and Ads edition support with easy to use player configuration interface.
- Full integration into the WordPress media library. Embed video with the JW Player as you write your posts.
- Support for adding External Media to your Media Library, including Youtube and RTMP streams.
- A full featured playlist manager - order your media by simply dragging the mouse.
- A powerful shortcode system for customizations at embed time.
See the JW Player product pages for more info about JW Player.
- Full documentation for installation, setup and use on our Support Site, under the WordPress section.
- Important information about File Permissions can be found in the WordPress Codex.
- The plugin has been tested on 1and1, MediaTemple, Dreamhost, and GoDaddy.
- If you have any questions, comments, problems or suggestions please post on our forums. We can't fix any issues you're having if we don't know they exist.
- Please include a description of the problem, a link to your site demonstrating the issue, and the host you're using.
- Please do not write a one star review when you encounter a problem with this plugin. Contact us instead and we will try to help you.
- Keep an eye on this site's Changelog section if you're looking for a specific bugfix of feature enhancement for the plugin.