What is Jumpple security?
- Jumpple security is an online web monitor & scan service. It monitors your website or blog to make sure the site is up and running. Jumpple security does not require any installation or special integration. In fact, all you need to do to get started is to provide your website address URL - we do the rest.
Jumpple security, Who is it for?
- Jumpple security is intended for anyone who owns a website, no matter big or small. Whether it is a blog, online store or corporate website, Jumpple security gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that someone is constantly watching your website.
How does Jumpple security alert me ?
Jumpple security supports the following notifications:
- FREE Email.
- Google talk.
- FREE iPhone app.
- SMS messages (see our paid plans).
How do I set up notifications ?
- Log in to your Jumpple security account http://www.jumpple.com ,change the monitor or security notifications settings as you like.
What is the Jumpple security Seal ?
- The Jumpple security seal displays a small security seal on your website letting your users know your website is monitored, scaned and secured by Jumpple.
Why do I need the Jumpple security Seal ?
- Let the users know your website is monitored and secured by Jumpple!
- Make your users feel more secure and trust your website.
- Increase Sales!
How can I add more Websites to my Jumpple security account?
- Log in to your Jumpple security account at http://www.jumpple.com and press "UPGRADE" on the top-right corner - choose one of the relevant plans.
= What is the "Jumpple security global monitor service"
- The "Jumpple security global monitor service" - we monitor popular sites and if something is wrong , we notify users via our Facebook and twitter account.
= I'm getting "The address is already in use..."
That means that we already have your registration details in the monitor center.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we will guide you through the process.
Where can I find news and updates?
- For news and updates follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
Facebook Fan page
Where can I ask questions, use other users knowledge?
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using our Facebook Fan page.