JSL3 Facebook Wall Feed
Displays your Facebook wall as a widget or through shortcode on a post or page.
- Fixed a bug with how the access token renew check was scheduled.
- Added group permissions to the feed.
- Added the ability to display multiple feeds.
- Added a German translation to the plugin.
- This update displays the likes count for each post and comment.
- Updated the help section.
- This update should send fewer notification emails.
- Changes all URLs to use https.
- Fixed a minor bug introduced in v1.5.2
- Fixed privacy setting to work with the change Facebook made to how they
display privacy settings in the feed.
- Minor change to how the style sheet is enqueued into the header.
- Fixed a bug in the shortcode introduced in v1.5
- Added an option to disable the make_clickable() WordPress function added in
- The plugin will now notify the WordPress admin that their Facebook access
token is about to expire a week from the expiration date.
- Added make_clickable() WordPress function to convert plain text URI to HTML
- Added CRON schedule to refresh expired tokens because Facebook no longer
allows non-expiring tokens.
- Fixed 1 pixel images filtered through Facebook's safe_image.php file.
- Added ability to turn off displaying Facebook icons.
- Added additional security features.
- Made the feed validate XHTML 1.0 Strict.
- Made a cURL and allow_url_fopen check.
- Feed will now use the same locale as WordPress.
- Added ability to turn of SSL certificate verification.
- Added ability to display profile picture from Facebook pages with
- Added default.po file to support localization.
- Added thoroughness check.
- Added ability to show status messages.
- Added ability to show post comments.
- Added ability to open links in a new window or tab.
- Feed will now display a greater variety of wall posts.
- Accounted for newline character.
- Fixed a PHP Notice error when displaying video posts.
- Added shortcode capability.
- Added a property to limit posts to only the user (posts by other users
are not displayed).
- Added a privacy setting to limit the feed to only public posts.
- Added contextual help.
- Added better error handling.
- This is the initial version.
Requires: 3.2.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.3
Last Updated: 2013-12-16
4.7 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?