Instructions for installing:
- In your WordPress admin go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Enter jQuery UI Widgets in the text box and click Search Plugins.
- In the list of Plugins click Install Now next to the jQuery UI Widgets Plugin.
- Once installed click to activate.
- Visit the Plugin options page via Settings -> jQuery UI Widgets.
- Go to Plugin settings and add your jQuery UI code. e.g. $( ".tabs" ).tabs().
- Select the check boxes for the jQuery UI scripts you want to be available on your site pages (they are all selected by default when the Plugin is first activated).
- Select the theme that you want to use to render the jQuery UI elements.
- Quite often, depending on the WordPress theme you are using (and the specific jQuery selectors), you may run in minor issues with the CSS rendering. To help with this, there is a text box that you can enter custom style rules to tweak the jQuery theme styles, so they match your theme perfectly.to match your WordPress theme.
- To upload a custom jQuery theme created with the ThemeRoller, see the FAQ for specific details.