jQuery Lightbox For Native Galleries
Makes the native WordPress galleries use a lightbox script called ColorBox to display the fullsize images.
- Update ColorBox to v1.3.14 (see it's changelog). Fixes functionality under WordPress 3.1.
- Make any link that has the class
lightbox into a lightbox. No grouping or anything, at least for now.
- Don't change the attachment link inside the admin area.
- Remove IE PNG fixes as they require a full URL and it's not worth the trouble. Works well enough in IE8.
- Change how groups of images are labeled (use a random number rather than the gallery's ID so it works with the Twenty Ten theme).
- Update ColorBox to v1.3.4.
- Update ColorBox to v1.3.3.
- Include all five of the default ColorBox themes and add a settings page to pick between them.
- Change the lightbox maxwidth and maxheight to 95% as I think it looks better.
- Don't do anything inside of feeds (i.e. modify the thumbnail links).
- Fix spelling mistake on the ColorBox style ID.
- Switch the awesome ColorBox. It looks pretty and does large image resizing. Yay!
- Remove an extra comma that was breaking stupid Internet Explorer. Props Troy.
- Switched lightbox scripts as I was unhappy with the previous one.
- Update jquery_lightbox package. It now supports resizing images that are too large as well as not disabling IE6 support.
- Makes the lightbox gallery-aware, i.e. don't allow next/prev between image sets. Thanks to Benjamin "balupton" Lupton!
- Better WordPress 2.6 support (i.e. when you have a moved plugins directory).
Requires: 2.6 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-7-13
4.5 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?