- option to only load scripts if shortcode is in use
- script now loaded in footer
- loading js and css now hooked to wp_enqueue_scripts rather than init
- added Serbian language files courtesy of Borisa Djuraskovic from webhostinghub.com
- updated for 3.8
- cleaned up old code
- updated .on method
- removed php4 constructor
- added DE and RU languages
- shortcode works in sidebar widgets (again)
- fixed hasClass error in Slide Only animation option
- find-me now is called only after collapse/expand animations
- using .on() method once again
- updated Requires at least tag to 3.3
- added swapexcerpt
- fixed typos on the options page
- added custom css to options page
- added targtag and targpos attributes
- added the ability to insert extra external triggers
- find-me auto feature improved to work with responsive websites
- completely re-wrote plugin
- added sweet-sweet options page
- added colomat-expand-only class that forces collapse element to only open once and stay open
- introduced Collapse-Pro-Matic for Premium Level Collapsing Action.
- added scroll-to-trigger class for Internal Collapse Triggers
- added livequery to bind collapse functions to dynamically added content
- added callbacks: collapse_init(); and findme(); for dynamically added content
- added language files for localization
- added colomat-parent-highlight class functionality
- moved findme auto calculations until after all images have loaded.
- Added elwraptag and elwrapclass attributes
- Added snap-shut class to slam collapse elements shut
- Added colomat-nolink class for anchor tags to prevent auto-scrolling to anchor
- bot- links for targets with swaptitle will now only swap out title for top trigger text
- Replaced on() event handler back to click due to the WordPress world not quite ready for on(). People are still using jQuery 1.6.4 - can you believe that?!
- Click events now use jQuery's on() event handler for content that arrived dynamically via AJAX NOTE: plugin now requires jQuery version 1.7 or newer
- added notitle attribute if no title should be displayed
- added startwrap and enwrap attributes for wrapping titles
- fixed bug when using nested close links and highlander grouping
- added expandanchor to expand items from anchor links on the same page
- added colomat-expand-only class to prevent collapse from trigger text
- added scrollonclose attribute and scroll-to-trigger class to trigger auto-scroll to specific value on close.
Fixed auto-expand of urls with id-anchors
- fixed JS error in 1.4.5 - GRRR
- Added SlideFade/SlideToggle option
- Visited trigers now have colomat-visited class
- Added the findme attribute to auto scroll to start of expanded items
- Added speed adjustment to the slideToggle
- Autoclose elements will now trigger SwapTitle
- Relaunched of plugin page on Twinpictures' Plugin Oven
- Added alternate style sheet for sites with dark backgrounds.
- Improved nesting collapse function for sub-levels and added support for nesting 30 levels deep.
- Added noarrows class for better integration of images as triggers.
- Bug Fix for the new trigpos attribute, stupid, stupid, stupid
- Added trigpos attribute to position the trigger below the target.
- Fixed the Enqueue error (thanks pborg & lancehudson)
- Expand All and Collapse All will now also trigger swap titles
- Added force_content_collapse class trigger to hide all targets w/o tirggers (roll-your-own)
- Added the ability to place a second trigger link inside the expanding content area.
- Added the 'tracy patch' that will collapse all nested items if the parent is collapsed via highlander grouping.
- Added excerpt feature and all related attributes.
- Swaptitle system rebuilt to support images and cufon.
- Updated CSS the over generalized names close and hover to more plug-in specific colomat-close and colomat-hover
- removed !important from CSS arrow definitions to make it easier to redefine arrows.
- Swaptitle will not be triggered if either or tags are used in trigger titles
- Added rel grouping to the collapse/expand-all triggers to target only elements of a single group.
- Expand elements containing content with one empty space will no longer insert empty target elements.
- Added expandsub1 - expandsub3 shortcodes for nested expand elements.
- Added collapse/expand-all triggers.
- Better looking 24bit arrows.
- Plug-in now degrades gracefully if JS is disabled. Added swaptitle attribute to change the title on expand/collapse.
- Random ID's now start with letters, for valid xhtml.
- Changed '-member' to '-highlander' because it sounds better.
- Added the ability to have only one member of a group expanded by adding '-member' to the rel attribute value.
- Added Expanded attribute that sets the default position expanded open.
- Added style that moves arrows to the right of the text.
- Added the hover style to pimp the element style when moused over.
- Added the rel attribute to deal with grouping collapse elements.
- Added the trigclass and targclass attributes.
- Added the alt attribute to define the title's hover-over text.
- Expanded the shortcode to include an optional tag attribute. The system defaults to wrapping the trigger in a span tag.
- Style will support various element tags... span, div, h1, h2... etc.
- Style separates the arrow icons, so there is no background bleed-over on extra-long trigger titles.
- Optimized Code
- Shortcode now works in Sidebar
- Expand Titles now have title tags that match the title, not just some random number
- Shortcode can include a user-defined ID instead of a generated random number
- Added auto expand feature if an anchor tag is used in the URL