- Added support for HTTPS, now the plugin generates the correct link if HTTPS is being used, thanks to bridgetwes for the patch.
- Added more expansion options, you can select if you want to expand: only on current date, current loaded post, both, none or all archives dates.
- Added an option to show only posts from selected category when visiting a category page.
- Added option to exclude categories when using shortcodes, just add categorie's ID separated by commas in the exclude attribute.
- Solved bug of not including JS file when using a filter without any widget.
- Solved bug of not including JS in some WP installlations under Windows.
- Huge update thanks to donations! If you upgrade to this version you'll NEED to configurate the widget AGAIN, due to architecture rewriting configuration may get lost.
- Added support for multiples instances, finally you can have as many widgets as you want without any hack :)
- Added support for dynamic widgets.s
- Added an option to not have any effect when expanding or collapsing.
- Added an option to activate the expand/collapse only when clicking the bullet.
- Removed dynamic generation of the JS file, now you don't need write permissions on the folder.
- Rewroted JS code, now it is a single JS file for all instances, improved perfomance and compatible with all cache plugins.
- Updated translation files for Spanish, Czech, Slovak and Italian.
- Fixed some several bugs, thanks to Marco Lizza who reviewed the code and fixed them. Plugin should be more stable and won't throw errors when display_errors is on.
- Updated i10n functions to WordPress 3.5, no more deprecations warning should appear with i10n stuff.
- Solved the i10n bug of not transating the exclude categories label.
- Better shortcode/filter support. now it has attributes for different behavior on instances. (There's no support for effect and symbol because it is managed through the JS file )
- Improved query performance and added option to exclude categories. (thanks to Michael Westergaard for the work)
- Fixing i18n bug due to new wordpress changes, now it loads your language (if it was translated) correctly.
- Fixed the bug of wrong year displaying on pages.
- JS code is not generated dynamically, now it generates in a separated file. For better performance and to support any minify plugins.
- Improved generated HTML code to be more compatible when JS is off, also helps to search engines to navigate through archives pages.
- Fixed a bug where in some cases a wrong year expanded at home page.
- Added Slovak translation
- Added option to automatically expand current year or post's year (thanks to Michael Westergaard for most of the work)
- Cleaned code and make it more readable for future hacks from developers.
- Changed plugin's JS file loading to the footer, so it doesn't affect your site's loading speed.
- Added default value for widget's title. And it is included in translation files, so this can be used in multi-language sites.
- Plugin translated to Czech (CZ) thanks to Tomas Valenta.
- Removed characters, all spacing should be done by CSS.
- Added support for multiples instances (by writing [jQuery Archive List] on any Text widget)
- Added support for WordPress' reading filters, like reading permissions using Role Scoper plugin (thanks to Ramiro García for the patch)
- Improved compatibility with WordPress 3.x
- Added support for month's format
- Now the jquery archive list can be printed from a post, just write [jQuery Archive List] anywhere inside the post.
- Added support for i18n, so you can translate widget configuration's text to your language.
- Separed JS code from HTML code, so browsers should cache JS content for faster processing.
- Automatic loading of jQuery JS library.
- Almost all code were rewritten for better maintainer and easy way to add new features.
- Improved code to be more WordPress compatible.
* Initial public version.