Manual installation choosing the joomlawatch.zip archive
- In adminstration, choose Plugins -> Add new
- Click Upload
- Click "Browse ..", find joomlawatch.zip which you downloaded from codegravity.com
- Then "Install now"
- You are still in plugins section, near "JoomlaWatch for WP beta" click "Activate"
- On left "JoomlaWatch" link will appear, click this link and after confirmation you should see the backend
- Open your wordpress frontend - you should see a JoomlaWatch icon logo, users and visitors module
- Back in administration, you should see a new recorded visit