JJ NextGen JQuery Carousel
Allows you to pick a gallery from the 'NextGen Gallery' plugin to use as a 'JQuery JCarousel'.
- How do you make a new skin?
- Make a copy of the skins/tango folder located in the plugin folder.
- Rename folder to something else.
- Copy folder to a location where you can create a link to it in the head of your html page. Don't put in plugins folder or your changes could be lost in updates.
- In skin.css file replace all '.jcarousel-skin-tango' selectors with your own eg, 'jcarousel-skin-custom'.
- Make your modifications to skin.css.
- Import your new skin.css file in to your html page.
- Use the 'Skin class' field in the widget or the shortcode skin_class to assign your new skin class eg, 'jcarousel-skin-custom'.
- How do you make carousel scroll in the other direction?
- Make scroll parameter a negative number eg -1 or -2 etc. Note: make sure auto is set to number of seconds for auto scrolling.
- How can I use plugin inside normal PHP code?
- echo do_shortcode('[jj-ngg-jquery-carousel html_id="about-jcarousel" gallery="2" width="150" height="100" visible="2" scroll="1" auto="3"]');
- Doesn't work after upgrade? or Doesn't work with this theme?
- Please check that you don't have two versions of jQuery loading, this is the problem most of the time. Sometimes a theme puts in
tags at the end of newlines aswell.
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.1.4
Last Updated: 2011-3-9
4.3 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?