Currently we have the plugin configured so it can be easily translated and the following languages supported:
- en_US - English in the U.S.
- es_ES - Spanish in Spain
If your language is not listed above, feel free to create a translation. Here are the basic steps:
- Copy "jetmails_i18n-en_US.po" to "jetmails_i18n-LANG_COUNTRY.po" - fill in LANG and COUNTRY with whatever you use for WPLANG in wp-config.php
- Grab a transalation editor. POedit works for us
- Translate each line - if you need some context, just open up jetmails-subscribe-form.php and search for the line number or text
- Send it to us - firstname.lastname@example.org - and we'll test it and include it with our next release
Feel free to contact us.