- Update & fixed Calendar Style
- Update JQuery Scripts
- Fixed Admin Panel
- Update to WordPress 3.2 and BuddyPress 1.2.9
- Fixed Datapicker
- Note: Update DB and Templates from JES admin panel!
- Note: Support for plug-in will be carried out before the BP 1.3 and later released a brand new plugin with the ability to update the existing! All information on this site http://jes.milordk.ru
- add Finnish translate (thanks translation team's Mediajalostamo, Juho Pirhonen)
- Special Important Notice: In the near future in light of a new version of the plugin! Conceptually, the new system, more opportunities! All information on jes.milordk.ru
- add shortcode to post: ex. [jpostevent jevent='n'], where n - event id
- Added ability to specify the code for the "Social Share"
- Fixed a problem arises when you activate the plugin
- To create the event: If you specify an avatar by default - it completely replaces gravitar
- Redesign Admin Panel (full compatibility with WordPress 3.1)
- Any fix
- ! Optional update !
- Check compatibility with WordPress 3.1
- Check compatibility with BuddyPress 1.2.8
- Update translate pot-file (+ru_RU)
- Update Calendar View scripts
- Important update for users of 126.96.36.199.1 (Please update DB & Templates from JES adminpanel)
- The ability to use the image for an avatar by default. If the image is not specified, it uses the gravatar
- Fix conflict BP Ajax Chat
- Fix widget
- Minor changes: A title single event, adjusting style to style the calendar, save the settings plug-in mechanism, the formation date (as long as nothing significant - all in the future)
> Planned changes and additions - are expected after the release of the WP 3.1 and BP 1.3
- Fix: en-US and sr-RS date format for datapicker
- Fixed widgets (php shot code, thanks RoyDean Leighton, Jr. and Brajesh)
- Fixed table property templates ( thanks RoyDean Leighton, Jr.)
- Fized date format (thanks Rich)
- !!! Update technical, optional
- Tested with BP 1.2.7
- Update sv_SE translate
- Localization of a calendar for the style of "Calendar"
- Update Calendar Style Engine
- Optimized loading of js-scripts and css-styles
- Fixed id for div
- Updated the style of the "Calendar" for a directory of events
- Fixed: When using the catalog of events to the calendar - the tab "My Events" lists all the events.
Other see: http://jes.milordk.ru/changelog.html
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>