- Login to your WordPress Admin area
- Go to "Plugins > Add New" from the left hand menu
- In the search box type "Jambopay WooCommerce Payment Gateway"
- From the search result you will see "Jambopay WooCommerce Payment Gateway" click on "Install Now" to install the plugin
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
If this is the first time you've installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you've installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Click "Proceed" to continue the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click "Activate Plugin" to activate it, or "Return to Plugin Installer" for further actions.
- Download the plugin zip file
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on "Plugins > Add New" from the left hand menu.
- Click on the "Upload" option, then click "Choose File" to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press "OK" and press the "Install Now" button.
- Activate the plugin.